Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fallen

Friday morning after breakfast, an uneasy feeling came upon me. It was like those feeling that one is about to fall sick, body starting to feel weary and lethargic. Purged one before lunch time, then twice after that. Tempted to take the rest of the day off from work, but managed to stay on until end of the day. Drove home quickly and went to bed straight away, the time was 7.15pm. Thoughout the night, I can feel my temperature rising and things got more uncomfortable. Fever finally came and stayed on for a while, it brings back memories of the time where I got dengue. Starting to have some sort of difficulties breathing, so I was conscious to breathe in and out. I'm not sure whether I was dreaming or deep in thoughts, it seems that I was engrossed about figuring something out. Needing "6 clues" to unlock some "hidden information", feels like it took me a while to finally figured it out. After the "6 clues" were uncovered, another "6 clues" were needed to proceed on. This time was much easier, and one final answer was revealed. Look through back all the clues were discovered and the final answer, arrange all these information in a certain sequence and de-code it in using the last piece of information. Then all the clues fall into place and one final revelation was revealed. If I'm not mistaken it was the same time I fell the fever left me. At last I rest well in my sleep throughout the night.

The next morning I woke up at 8am, feeling discomfort over my chest. It's more like those muscles strained after a long tiresome exercise. Got out of bed, head to the shower and get myself cleaned up. Ate some bread and watched some television, hoping to get my body system up and running. Drank a cup of vitamin C soluable, should have drank this much earlier on. The muscles strain over my body persist, so I decided to go the clinic to get some professional help. The doc gave me some painkillers, muscle relaxant and hydrated drink. By noon time, I ate some bread and took the medicines, head right on to bed. As expected, the muscles ache causing my rest a bit uncomfortable. Finally the medicine kicked in, I fell asleep not long after. Well rested and woke up at 6pm. Feeling much better and able to move around easily without any sort of hint of uneasiness. This is one of my most quickest time to recovered from any sickness as far as I can remember. Just glad to be back on my feet again, I'm still pondering about the "dreams" that I was having during the feverish night. Begining to lost the vivid memory of it as days goes by. Hope to stay healty and remember how great it is to be healthy than reminisce about it on the sick bed. Therefore go be healthy and stay healthy.

1 comment:

vteck said...

didn't u get any message from 'the one'? who knows you may be 'the second', he he...